You can use marigolds or calendula for this recipe. Please only use washed petals.
2 eggs 2 tablespoons fresh chopped or dried marigold petals
Match weight in: plain flour and castor sugar
1. Separate the eggs.
2. Add the sugar to the egg yolks and beat well.
3. Fold in flour and marigold petals.
4. Beat egg white until stiff.
5. Add to yolk mixture, mixing well together.
6. Divide in greased bun tins topped with more marigold petals and a sprinkling of sugar.
7. Bake in a modern oven for about 10 minutes.
Other uses for marigold and cooking ideas can be found here at these links: